We are open for friends and family who don’t mind a little dust and a limited menu.  Bar is open and ready to serve you a cold one!

bartender heavenOne question we hear is “are you a cantina or a restaurant?”  Well, we say both!  We are a restaurant with a bar.  The name, “Javi’s Cantina” is just a name.  We like the ring to it.

So whether you are coming to visit us for a cold drink or a yummy tapas dish, just come to visit us.  Did we mention we have AC?1000likes2

We hope to officially open in a few months with a Grand Opening and everything!  Meanwhile, our Facebook page already has passed 1000 likes!

instagramWe hope you will also follow us on Instagram!

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 11.26.52 PM

Cantina or restaurant?

13 thoughts on “Cantina or restaurant?

• August 20, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini [Link deleted]

• August 20, 2018 at 6:35 pm

• August 25, 2018 at 8:18 am

After reading your post, you have a great website with interesting content. But I think you can improve your current google ranks by using SEO website traffic net. My friend uses it and it works great. Just google it, it’s very nice tool to bring you a lot of new readers on a daily basis. Keep up the quality work!

• August 26, 2018 at 10:18 am

After reading your post, you have a great website with interesting content. But I think you can improve your current google ranks by using this service. My friend uses it and it works great. Just check to [Link deleted]it’s very nice tool to bring you a lot of new readers on a daily basis. Keep up the quality work!

• September 2, 2018 at 6:22 am

I came to your Cantina or restaurant? – Javi’s Cantina page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. We can send you targeted traffic and we let you try it for free. Get over 1,000 targeted visitors per day to your website. Start your free trial: [Link deleted] Unsubscribe here: [Link deleted]

• September 2, 2018 at 2:51 pm

let’s investing your money on [Link deleted], Start from Rp 100.000 Gets 18 easy and highest fee on vintech world

• September 3, 2018 at 10:45 am

For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: [Link deleted]

Unsubscribe here: [Link deleted]

• September 5, 2018 at 11:23 am

Hello. I see that you don’t update your page too often. I know that writing content is boring and time consuming.
    But did you know that there is a tool that allows you to create new articles using existing content (from article directories or other websites from your niche)?
    And it does it very well. The new articles are high quality and pass
    the copyscape test. Search in google and try: miftolo’s tools

• September 8, 2018 at 6:52 pm

I came across your Cantina or restaurant? – Javi’s Cantina website and wanted to let you know that we have decided to open our POWERFUL and PRIVATE website traffic system to the public for a limited time! You can sign up for our targeted traffic network with a free trial as we make this offer available again. If you need targeted traffic that is interested in your subject matter or products start your free trial today: [Link deleted] Unsubscribe here: [Link deleted]

• September 10, 2018 at 9:18 am

Awesome! Its in fact amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of [Link deleted]

• September 13, 2018 at 2:05 am

Hi. I see that you don’t update your site too often. I know that writing articles is time consuming and boring.
    But did you know that there is a tool that allows
    you to create new posts using existing content (from
    article directories or other blogs from your niche)? And
    it does it very well. The new posts are high quality and pass the copyscape test.
    Search in google and try: miftolo’s tools