Virtual Cooking Class
in Javi's Rockin' Kitchen
February 5, 2021 7:30 pm EST
- Cocktail : Grilled Pineapple Margaritas
- App : Roasted Red Pepper, Black Bean, Corn Salsa
- Chipotle Lime Chicken or Shrimp with Cilantro Lime Coconut Rice and Avocado-Cucumber salad
- How long does it last? 2 hours, depending on how many people and how much Javi talks. 😉
- What Technology do I need? computer or tablet with a video camera. You may also mirror your phone to your TV.
- If possible, use a laptop or monitor in the kitchen so you can see.
- If you have an Apple TV device and a TV, you can project it to the TV.
- It’s optional, but it is probably a good idea to restart your computer and internet modem a couple of hours before we start.
Register for your live spot
on our TV. 🙂
When you register, you will receive
- a link to the Zoom meeting
- the shopping list and some general prep.
- Printable recipe cards
Javi will start with a cocktail so you can start drinking early. 😉 Next, the appetizers so you can start munching before dinner. Finally, he will start with dinner.
How much is it?
The cost is $49 usd